Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi all! Yet another short note to bring you roughly up to date. I just left my sister Julie's place in Atlantic Highlands, NJ and am continuing north towards my next major target: Boston, MA! The route my computer chose is a bit more than 300 miles, so I should make it there in about (give or take) 5 days. I would have caught up on the blog while at my sister's, but I decided to spend time visiting and having a good time with her and her family and friends, instead. I'll get this blogging caught up and posted hopefully tomorrow. ;~Don (Cheerios! Crunch, crunch!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COME BAAAACKKKKK!!! I miss you... hope you gotta outta dodge easily. It's so congested in NJ with our crazy drivers, I hope no one ran you over. Can't wait to hear where you pitched your stealth camps...not much free space until you get pretty far north. Was GREAT to see you - too short but at least we got to see HARRY POTTER, though not 3-D :( Keep those blogs coming - you know silence makes me worry... xoxopoo

obi_donkenobi said...

Hi Julie: I'll be back, but it will be a while, which is a shame because it's always so lovely to visit you. No one ran me over getting to Boston(!) Yep, that's where I am now, at Warmshowers host Carol M who is also an avid cyclist, who also did a trip across the USA. How nice! L, :~Don