Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day One Hundre-six, 090614 - Cape Canaveral

Day One Hundred Six, Date Sunday, June 14, 2009
Time in Saddle: n/a
Distance for the Day: n/a (Still in Cape Canaveral, FL)
Accumulated Trip Distance: n/a
Altitudes: n/a
Speeds: n/a
Weather: 75° mostly cloudy all day, temps rising to the low 90s
Expenditures: $23

Not much to report, today. Stayed one extra day at Kim’s, blogging. In the evening, we went to a BBQ place in town for dinner ($23), and took a stroll along the beach after sunset and chatted. Then we went back to her condo, and she showed me her blog entries on http://www.crazyguyonabike.com,/ and we chatted until 11pm, when she had to go to bed for work, tomorrow, and I continued on my blog. I may switch my blog to that ‘crazyguy’ blogsite, or reverse my blog entries on blogspot.com (she referenced me to a site that gives instructions on how to do that). We’ll see. Oh, forgot to mention that coming up to the town of Cape Canaveral, there really is a place called Cocoa Beach, and they even have a road named "I Dream of Jeannie Lane." Yeehaww!

No comments: